The Financial Fraud Action UK Ltd website has been designed to be accessible to all web users, irrespective of individual abilities and browser type.
This statement gives information about accessibility features, and levels of conformance to industry standards.
Access keys are keyboard shortcuts that provide links to important areas of the site. These differ based on the browser and operating system you are using. The most common browsers and operating systems are listed below.
- Internet Explorer: Alt + access key, followed by Return if using IE7 or earlier.
- Firefox/Mozilla: Alt + Shift + access key.
- Safari: Alt + access key.
- Chrome: Alt + access key.
- Opera: Shift + Esc + access key.
- Safari: Ctrl + access key.
- Firefox: Ctrl + access key.
- Chrome: Ctrl + Opt + access key.
This website uses the following UK Government standard access keys:
- Access key s – Skip to content
- Access key 1 – Home page
- Access key 3 – Site map
- Access key 4 – Search
- Access key 0 – Accessibility statement
- Access key n – Skip to navigation
This website allows you to resize text in the main content area of the page. You are able to resize text via your browser file menu (how to do this differs depending on your browser type).
All pages on this site conform to the following standards where possible:
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Single A. All pages on the site have been reviewed and comply with all priority 1 guidelines to the best of our knowledge, as well as the most important priority 2 guidelines where appropriate.
- XHTML 1.0 Transitional. All pages on the site have been validated against the XHTML 1.0 Recommendation.
- All style sheets have been validated using the W3C CSS Validation Service